Jonathan Javier Rodriguez Boxing
Jonathan Javier Rodriguez is a Mexican boxer, who competes within the super flyweight division. Rodríguez scored his first international objective for Uruguay in a 3–0 victory over Oman on 13 October 2014. All fights listing 2022, champion titles, age, top, attain and weight, KO ratio of the boxer Jonathan Javier «Titan» Rodriguez. For Jerwin Ancajas, his upcoming struggle is a chance to make a primary impression with a model new promotion. This fighter will become regionally ranked following the completion of their first MMA bout.
On 10 June 2016, he signed for Mexican membership Santos Laguna on a everlasting deal. Rodríguez made his aggressive debut for the club on 18 July 2016, enjoying everything of a 1-1 draw with Tigres. Agenda All the results, upcoming matches, coaching and press conferences of the primary teams, raffles of major vikingfjord vodka reviews competitions, and so on … On 29 January 2015, Rodríguez joined Portuguese champions S.L. Penãrol’s president, Juan Pedro Damiani, mentioned that Benfica paid €2 million for 40% of Rodríguez’s financial rights, with the remaining 60% totalling €4.4 million. Rodríguez joined Benfica along with countryman Elbio Álvarez, a former Peñarol player.
We convey our customers a free device with statistics, analysis and hunches of football matches from all over the world. In addition, we have high-quality day by day tips from our staff of professional and professional analysts in the field of ticket forecasting. There are more than 1000 video games analyzed per 30 days and 70 leagues so that you can research. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo has scored 1 objective this season and made 0 assists in 8 matches this season. This implies that he has zero.22 goals per 90’, and zero assists per match.
He received a total of zero cards which is the equivalent of 0 playing cards per 90’. It is for certain that the Covid-19 pandemic has significantly affected the continuity and pleasure of soccer. The established nationwide leagues and worldwide tournaments inside continents are the enduring basis on which football has become the best sport on the planet.
This participant scored a complete of 1 goals up to now within the season in the league, which places them at 11th within the Al Nassr squad’s Top Scorers listing. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo is a Forward who has appeared in 8 matches this season in Professional League, playing a complete of 406 minutes. Jonathan Javier Rodríguez Portillo scores an average of 0.22 objectives for each ninety minutes that the player is on the pitch. This attacking performance at present locations them at sixty fifth out of 352 for Professional League Players who’ve played no less than 3 matches.
On 22 February 2015, Rodríguez debuted for Benfica B and scored twice in a home win towards Oriental (3–0) in Segunda Liga. On 18 March, he scored a hat-trick in a house win against Portimonense (4–1). On 11 April 2015, Rodríguez debuted for the first-team, in its place, in a home win towards Académica (5–1) in Primeira Liga. Tap into Getty Images’ global-scale, data-driven insights and community of over 340,000 creators to create content material solely in your model.
On 20 August 2015, Rodríguez was loaned out to Deportivo de La Coruña for one season. He made thirteen league appearances all through the duration of the loan, the first of which was a stint off the bench replacing Juanfran in a 1-1 draw with Valencia.
Access the most effective of Getty Images and iStock with our simple subscription plan. Millions of high-quality photographs, video, and music options await you. Please kind at least three characters, outcomes will show instantly. This website is using a security service to protect itself from on-line assaults. The action you simply carried out triggered the safety answer. There are a number of actions that would trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed information.